On instruction of MODA – Opening August 2021
- Exciting Retail/ Leisure Opportunity
- Arranged over Ground floor only
- Frontage onto Princes Dock
- The Lexington will be Liverpool’s tallest tower, comprising 34 storeys with 325 High Quality Homes
- Multi Storey Car Parking Nearby
Liverpool Waters is situated upon Liverpool’s iconic waterfront adjacent to the world famous Three Graces. The £5 billion investment is over 150 acres and has outline planning permission for 20 million sqft of mixed use development.
The Lexington will be Liverpool’s tallest tower, comprising 34 storeys which when completed will provide a vertical neighbourhood which when completed will provide 325 high quality homes. Along with exceptional panoramic views the development will provide unprecedented amenities including a roof top terrace, gym and workout space and flexible workspace ensuring it will be one of Liverpool’s most sought after addresses.
The premises occupy an enviable location at the entrance to The Lexington, fronting Princes Dock and will comprise the following approximate area:
Sales Area: 112.69sqm (1,213sqft)